Ladies Mix is a group of UNK students who perform for different events on campus and off campus. For example:
- The Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lip-sync (at UNK homecoming)
- Nebraska Cultural Unity Conference
- Relay for Life
- Cancer Survivor’s Celebration
- Hispanic Heritage Month in Lexington and Kearney, etc.
The music we dance is usually a mix of songs and we try to stick to one style of music per performance. We dance to different styles of music such as: Folklore, Country, Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue, Rap, Hip Hop, and many more.
Ladies Mix also does community service and fundraisers as well as support our members academically. For more information please contact the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
Meetings are held every Wednesday @ 7:30 p.m.
Advisor: Monica Mueller (865-8197 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)