To create a clickable link from one page in Ektron to another (that you have at least read-only access to) follow the steps below. Create a clickable link to a page outside of Ektron (or one inside Ektron that you do not have even read-only access to) use these instructions.
1) Enter the text on the screen that you want a viewer to click on.
2) Highlight the text and click on the "Library" button in the Ektron toolbar.
*Note: If the Library window does not appear after clicking on the Library button check to see if you have pop-up blocking software running, such as the Google Toolbar.
3) When the Library window opens, select the "quicklinks" from the dropdown menu to display the available pages (also known as content blocks) within the folder you are working with.
*Note: Every folder in Ektron has its own set of files, forms, hyperlinks, images and quicklinks folders. By clicking on a new folder in the directory tree at the left of the Library window (such as "facstaff" in the image here) a different set of quicklinks would be available.
4) The quicklinks folder column will be replaced with a list of the available pages to link to. Select a page by double-clicking on the page title OR clicking once on the title and then once on the "Insert Link" button at the top of the page.
5) Your link is now active. Publish the page to view and test your link in the Ektron preview window OR in the website itself.