Interactive Video Conferencing allow participants at one location to see and hear those at other sites. Video Conferencing may be used to hold meetings, conferences and
workshops giving participants the opportunity to see, hear and share
information digitally in real time without having to travel long distances. This encourages collaboration and real-time feedback.
Advantages of Interactive Video Conferencing:
- Establishes a visual connection among participants.
- Participants can see and hear each other in real time enabling frequent interaction and increase in understanding and active participation.
- Enables Connection with external resources.
- Remote locations can be instructed and also give feedback through participation and interactions.
- Supports use of diverse media.
- Media sharing facilitates collaboration and feedback.
- Some systems allow application sharing, allowing users at each site to see and edit a document.
To schedule a room for your next Video Conferencing, click here.