The Student Bulletin is a weekly e-mail of events and information for students at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The Bulletin will be distributed on Thursdays. Only items that meet the bulletin guidelines will be included.
UNK Bulletin Guidelines
- Announcements must be received using the online submission form.
- Items must be submitted to the bulletin by 5:00 p.m. on Monday to appear in the Bulletin that is distributed the following Thursday.
- Announcements must be campus-wide events that are sponsored by a recognized campus student organization or a department of the University.
- The program must be open to all students and be of potential interest to the entire student body.
- The event must be scheduled within 14 days of the weekly e-mail distribution.
- Announced events must be held on campus.
- The text of the entire announcement should not exceed 400 characters in plain text. Announcements that require extensive editing may be omitted.
- Sponsoring organizations and/or departments are limited to two entries per Bulletin.
- Depending on the size of the bulletin, announcements may be limited; generally no announcement will be made more than one time.
- Communications beyond the weekly Bulletin are generally restricted to urgent matters or safety concerns.
- Because the majority of the Bulletin recipients are under the age of 21, announcements for events where alcohol will be served will not be included in the Bulletin.
- A link to the UNK Calendar of Events will be included in every Bulletin. All announcements must be added to the UNK Calendar of Events at the same time the submission is sent to the Bulletin. It is the responsibility of the individual submitting the announcement to add the event to the UNK Calendar.
If you have questions about the Student Bulletin or need assistance, call the Office of Student Life at 865-8523 or e-mail email@example.com.
Click here to submit your event to the bulletin.