UNK Quick Links
A-Z Website Listing
Office of the Chancellor
Calendar of Events
Policies & Procedures
Scholarships & Fin. Aid
Colleges & Departments
Computer Use Policy
Schedule of Classes
Major/Advisor Change (ugrad)
The Antelope Online
UNK ID Card
UNK ID Card
Policies & Procedures
The Antelope Online
Business & Finance
Academic & Career Services
Employment at UNK
Visit Campus!Apply Today!
Family Studies & Interior Design
Office: Otto Olsen 205DPhone: email@example.com
* PhD University of Nebraska –Lincoln, 2002 – Human Resources and Family Science
* MS University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 1999 – Family Science/Psychology
* BS University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 1997- Family Science/Psychology
* Child and Adolescent Development
* Infant Development
* Lifespan Development
* Behavioral Characteristics of Children and Adolescents
Dr, Stolzer’s research interests include; the biocultural aspects of breastfeeding, attachment parenting, co-sleeping, ethology, biogenetics, evolutionary mothering, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), The mass labeling and drugging of children and adolescents, the biocultural aspects of breastfeeding, attachment parenting, bioevolutionary mothering, evolutionary biogenetics, ADHD, and the effects of psychotropic drugs.
Statement of Interests
Parenting, personality theory, transpersonal psychology, Bowlby’s Attachment Theory, the biocultural and political aspects of breastfeeding, and the institutionalized mass labeling and drugging of American infants, children, and adolescents. evolutionary psychology, attachment theory, ethology, neurology, the biocultural and polictical aspects of breastfeeding, co-sleeping, and the institutionalized mass labeling and drugging of American infants, children, and adolescents.
Hill, T. & Stolzer, J.M. The New Welfare: An Examination of Medicaid and Children's Mental Health. The Journal of Critical Psychology, Counciling and Psychotherapy 13, (3)
Stolzer, J.M. The Systemic Correlation Between Psychiatric Medications and Unprovoked Mass Murder in America. New Male Studies: An International Journal 2, (2)
* Stolzer, J.M. (2012) A Systematic Deconstruction of the Disordered American Boy Hypotnesis. New Male Studies: An International Journal, 1, (3).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2012) the Risks Associated with Stimulant Medication Use in Child and Adolescent Populations Diagnosed with ADHD. Ethical Human Psychology and Psychiatry, 14, (1).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2011) Breastfeeding and Obesity: A Meta-Analysis. Open Journal of Preventative Medicine, 1, (3).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2011) The Medicalization of Boyhood. The Journal of Critical Psychology, Counseling, and Psychotherapy, 10, (4).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2010) Breastfeeding and WIC participants: A Qualitative Analysis. The Journal of Poverty, 14, (4).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2010) The Risks Associated with Maternal Antidepressant Use During the Prenatal and Postnatal Stages of Development. Ethical Human Psychology and Psychiatry: An International Journal of Critical Inquiry, 12, (2).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2009) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Valid Medical Condition or Culturally Constructed Myth? Ethical Human Psychology and Psychiatry: An International Journal of Critical Inquiry, 11, (1).
* Stolzer, J.M. (2008) Boys and the American Education System: A Biocultural Review of the Literature. Ethical Human Psychology and Psychiatry: An International Journal of Critical Inquiry.
* Stolzer, J.M. (2008) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Encyclopedia of the Life Course and Human Development. Macmillan Social Science Library, New York, Gale Publishing.
* Stolzer, J. and Hossain, S. (2006). Women, Physicians, and Breastfeeding Advice: a regional Assessment. Ethics and Medicine: an International Journal of Bioethics, 22(3).
* Stolzer, J. (2006). Breastfeeding: An Interdisciplinary Review of the Literature. International Review of Modern Sociology, 32(1).
* Stolzer, J. (2005) Breastfeeding in the 21st Century: A Theoretical Perspective. International Journal of Sociology and the Family 31(1)
* Stolzer, J. (2005) ADHD in America; A Bioecological Analysis. Journal of Ethical Human Sciences and Services; An International Journal of Critical Inquiry, 7 (1)
* Stolzer, J. and Hossain, S. (2005) Physician Breastfeeding Education; A Regional Assessment. The Female Patient 30
* Stolzer, J. and Zeece, P. (2005) Low Income Women and Physician Breastfeeding Advice; A Regional Assessment. Health Education Journal, 65(2).
International Research Presentations
* Examining the Complexities Associated with Child and Adolescent Development: A Bioevolutionary Review. Conference: International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology (ISCPP) Arlington, VA
* “ADHD; A Bioecological Perspective” Annual Conference of the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology (ICSPP), New York City
* “Breastfeeding in the 21st Century; A Biosocial Perspective.” Building Family Strengths International Symposium, Lincoln, NE
905 West 25th Street, Kearney, NE 68849 | UNK Contact Information | UNK Site Map |
UNK is an ADA & Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution | Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org Report a Page Problem | Employment Opportunities | Download Adobe Acrobat Reader