University Voice Mail System
Student and Multiple people per Voicemail box
In the case where there are two or more people assigned to a mailbox the following is necessary
- The phone will request for you to enter an extension
- Primary is 1-xxxx so if your extension is 3000 (exp) you would dial 13000
- The second mailbox is 2-xxxx (exp) you would dial 23000
If you live in a single room please contact Telecommunications to have the second mailbox disconnected.
Temporary Security Code when you dial in is 654123
All other Numbers
To set up your new voice mail box on campus
- Dial 3000 from your campus phone.
- Enter the temporary password of 654123
- Follow the prompts provided by the system.
- Remember to change the password, main greeting, busy greeting as well as the out of office.
It should take no more than 10 minutes to setup, please contact me with any questions
From off Campus
- Dial in 865-3000
- Press the # key
- Enter the last five digits of your phone number (exp 5-8430)
- When it answers put in the temporary security code (654123)
- Then follow the voice prompts to complete.
Any questions please call Telecommunication 865-8430