LoperNites is a program of UNK’s Division of Student Affairs, implemented under the auspices of the Office of Residence Life. LoperNites funding is financed by the residential student laundry fee. The mission of LoperNites is to make available to students quality late night entertainment during prime social times, namely 7:00 p.m. through 1:00 a.m. (Friday & Saturday) and 7:00 p.m. through midnight (Thursday).
Email the form to email@example.com (preferred)
Print the form and mail it to:
Scott A. Benson
Assistant Director of Business Services
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Founders Hall, Rm. 119
2504 9th Avenue
Kearney NE 68849-1240
P (308) 865-8448 | F (308) 865-8101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- LoperNites support is restricted to Registered Student Organizations.
- A student organization will only be approved for two LoperNites grants per academic year.
- Grants will not exceed $5,000 per request. Multiple student organizations may request funding for the same event. The minimum grant request amount is $2,500.
- Requests will be approved on a first come first serve basis, and must follow these guidelines:
- Funding is designed to encourage late night, high impact, diverse, events open to all UNK students.
- Funds will be provided for programs benefitting residential students.
- The program/event that the LoperNites grant is being requested for must be advertised and open to all students at UNK.
- Selection is based on student events or activities that engage in the development of community and/or citizenship.
- Funds will not be approved for events/programs where there is an admission charge/fee for residential students.
- The student organization receiving the grant must recognize LoperNites as an event sponsor.
- The program/event must take place within Kearney city limits.
- The student organization must submit application for support at least four (4) weeks before the program/event to be considered.
- Advertisements must be available to all residence halls
- Applications will be reviewed within five (5) business days of receipt. If approved, the applicant will be notified via email.
- If a program/event is cancelled, the approved LoperNites funds cannot be moved to a new program/event.
- The student organization is responsible for funds granted.
- LoperNites Application – Please find from at top of this page.
- Advertisement or program/event announcement.
- Budget for the event