• Student in Class
  • Students taking Selfie
  • Students eating

Teacher Education

Community College Education Transfer Agreements

The Department of Teacher Education has a course transfer or articulation agreement with the following Nebraska community colleges.  If you are thinking about enrollment or have already earned course credits at one of these colleges, click on the corresponding  link below and see how each course will transfer into your program.