Learning Goals & Objectives of UNK's MBA program
MBA graduates will be able to solve complex business problems.
- Students demonstrate the ability to integrate accounting, finance, management, economics, MIS and marketing knowledge.
- Students make decisions that reflect strategic thinking, a global perspective, and awareness of cross-cultural issues.
MBA graduates will be effective leaders and team members.
- Students demonstrate self-awareness and comprehension of the qualities and practice of effective leadership.
- Students demonstrate self-awareness and comprehension of the qualities and practice of effective teamwork.
MBA graduates will be able to effectively communicate and negotiate in a professional environment.
- Students demonstrate the ability to provide constructive feedback and deliver challenging news in a professional manner.
- Students display professional deportment in oral communication.
- Students demonstrate effective questioning skills.
- Students demonstrate effective negotiation skills.
MBA graduates will be aware of the moral responsibility of management.
- Students demonstrate an understanding of ethical complexities in the business environment.
- Students make ethical decisions that respect the needs and well-being of those impacted by the organization.
MBA students will have an entrepreneurial mindset..
- Students demonstrate the ability to plan the creation of new for-profit and/or non-profit organizations.
- Students recognize the challenges associated with launching and operating sustainable for-profit and/or non-profit organizations