How to get started?
- If you want to visit with the program contact, contact Holly Peterson at email@example.com or call (308) 865-8512)
- Apply for graduate admission online.
- Application fee ($45) is required.
- Application deadlines: (firm deadlines)
- June 15th for fall
- October 15th for spring
- March 15th for summer
- Submit recommendations from two school administrators and one other individual who can comment on your potential to do graduate study and for educational leadership. (Appropriate format within the application)
- MAE: Submit a resume and an essay on why you wish to pursue a career in school administration. (Appropriate format within the application)
- Ed S: Submit a professional biography including why you seek to be a superintendent. (Appropriate format within the application)
- Send one official transcripts from all past institutions to the Graduate Office.
- Once you’ve received an acceptance of admission notification, you may register for class by accessing UNK’s MyBLUE registration system.
- If you have questions about Financial Aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (308) 865-8520.
Do I have to be accepted into the program to register for classes?
You may apply as a non-degree seeking student, register and take up to 12 credit hours. Only 12 non-degree credit hours can be accepted towards a degree.