Atomic Learning is a resource paid for by eCampus and offered to faculty and students teaching/taking online courses. Atomic Learning is an online-based training tool that quickly and efficiently instructs users on numerous technology applications. It employs the use of video to show step-by-step tutorials.
To access Atomic Learning from your browser:
1. Go to www.atomiclearning.com
2. Click the "Log in" button - a pop-up window will appear
3. Type in the username*
4. Type in the password*
5. Click the "Log in" button
6. Select the "Search" tab
7. For advanced search or for a understanding of the user interface, click here.
* UNK Distance Students and Online Instructors are able to receive the username and password by contacting Heather Rhinehart at email@example.com or 308-865-8927.
For training or more information, contact your Instructional Designer.