Atomic Learning is a resource paid for by eCampus and offered to faculty and students teaching/taking online courses. Atomic Learning is an online-based training tool that quickly and efficiently instructs users on numerous technology applications. It employs the use of video to show step-by-step tutorials.
- Mobile access
- Over 50,000 tutorials on over 205 applications
- More than 200 technology-based classroom activities and curriculum resources
- 24/7 access
- Learning at your pace, time, and convenience
To access Atomic Learning from your browser:
1. Go to www.atomiclearning.com
2. Click the "Log in" button - a pop-up window will appear
3. Type in the username*
4. Type in the password*
5. Click the "Log in" button
6. Select the "Search" tab
7. For advanced search or for a understanding of the user interface, click here.
* UNK Distance Students and Online Instructors are able to receive the username and password by contacting Heather Rhinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 308-865-8927.
For training or more information, contact your Instructional Designer.