eCampus has now made the Module Template for use in Blackboard for Online Courses available via download. In order to use the template, please follow the directions provided below.
- Click on the following link: module_template
- Choose "Save File" and press "OK"
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer
- On your online course, remove all links and buttons before importing template into course
- Open the Control Panel in the course you would like to use the Template
- Click on the Packages and Utilities link
- Click on Import Package/View Logs
- Click on the Import Package Button
- Under Select a Package, click on the Browser button, browser to where you saved the Export file on your computer, select the file, and click Open
- Section 3 Select Course Materials, choose the items you would like to import (if you are not sure what areas to select, go ahead and select all areas, it will only download items that have materials)
- Click "Submit"
- The next page should tell you "This action has been successfully queued. An email will be sent when the process is complete.
Shortly all the Module Template items will be loaded into the selected course.