The links below contain information about required course hours, and specific class descriptions.
Graduate Applications will be accepted From September 15, 2014 to January 15, 2015 for the students wishing to begin Graduate School in the fall of 2015.
Pre-Speech Language Pathology Coursework
Students are encouraged to begin in the Summer Session
How do I get started?
1. If you are already an actively admitted UNK student, proceed to step 3.
2. If you are new to UNK or have not been enrolled for two years as an undergraduate or four years as a graduate student, complete the Undergraduate Admission form online at http://myblue.unk.edu. There is an admissions link towards the bottom left of the page. Regardless of degrees held, apply to the category of undergraduate deciding. If you are unsure of your admission status, please refer to the admission links for assistance or contact the appropriate admissions office. You may pay the $45 application fee by credit card or submit payment to the appropriate admissions office. You cannot proceed to registration until your admission application has been successfully processed.
3. Log into MyBLUE using your NUID number and password. Login Help-If you need assistance with your NUID (Nebraska Unique Identification) number please contact the UNK Helpdesk at 308.8658363. You will receive your NUID as follows:
New undergraduate students will receive a letter from the Undergraduate Admissions Office upon successful acceptance of being admitted to UNK. This letter will indicate the student’s NUID number.
4. Once you are logged into MyBLUE, under the Registration section click on “Enroll, Drop, Add.”
5. Access your class through Blackboard a few days before the course start date at http://bb.unk.edu. Here you should find out information regarding your courses and what is expected throughout the semester.
6. If you need help, contact the 24/7 Help Desk at 308.865.8363 or email email@example.com.
If you are unsure whether or not you’d like to enroll and have questions, please contact Department Chair, Dr. Linda Crowe.
Program Contact: Dr. Linda Crowe, Chair
Department: Communication Disorders
Address: College of Education, UNK, Kearney, NE 68849