To be on your team's roster you must sign up on IMleagues and make the payment before 2:00pm on the day of your game.
- Basketball - Registration Opens: January 3; Registration Closes: January 20
- Innertube Water Polo - Registration Opens: January 3; Registration Closes: January 20
- 6v6 Volleyball - Registration Opens: February 14; Registration Closes: March 2
- 11v11 Soccer - Registration Opens: February 14; Registration Closes: March 2
- Racquetball Doubles - Registration Opens: January 10; Registration Closes: January 28
- Tennis Doubles - Registration Opens: April 1; Registration Closes: April 15
- Dodgeball - Registration Opens: April 3; Registration Closes: April 13
- Kickball - Registration Opens: April 10; Registration Closes: April 20
One Day Events:
- Pitch @ Physical Activity and Wellness Lab - January 21
- Bowling @ Big Apple Fun Center - February 8
- Rock Climbing Competition @ Rock Wall - February 9
- Wrestling @ Wrestling Room - February 18
- Hoop-a-Palooza @ HPER Gym - February 18
- Swim Meet and Big Splash @ Cushing Pool - February 25
- Billards @ Big Apple Fun Center - March 7
- Foosball @ Cushing Fieldhouse - March 8
- Badminton Doubles @ Cushing Fieldhouse - March 10
- Paper Games @ Ockinga - March 17
- St. Patty's Day 5K @ UNK - March 17
- Table Tennis Doubles @ Cushing Fieldhouse - March 31
- Spikeball @ Cushing Fieldhouse - April 7
- Disc Golf @ Centennial Park - April 19
- Rec Night @ Foster Field - April 23
- Golf Scramble @ Meadowlark Hill Golf Course - April 18-22
- UNK Bike Bowl @ Safety Center - April 25
*For a complete listing of sport offerings, dates, and times, please visit our imleagues page
Register for IMLeagues.com using your lopers.unk.edu email address
Find a Sport and Create a Team
All Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com
To create an IMLeagues account ** Note** IMLeagues offices a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account
- Enter your information, and use your school e-mail address (@lopers.unk.edu), and submit
- You will be sent an activation e-mail, click on the link in the e-mail to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school - If not you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the "University of Nebraska at Kearney" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's A, Men's B, Women, etc.)
- Choose which division you'd like to play in (Monday 5 PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc)
Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email
Students must pay their Intramural fee ($20) online with a credit/debit card or by check. Cash will no longer be an acceptable form of payment. In order to pay online, please click on the following link: Online Payment
The Intramural semester fee will not be refunded to any player who has been suspended, regardless of the length of suspension, due to behavioral reasons from participating in UNK Intramurals.
*Please note that online payments must be done from a desktop computer. If you are on the University's wireless internet it will not allow you to complete the payment. There are computers available in the Intramural Office (Wellness 120) for students to use.