Business Teacher Education Program
Think Teaching, Think UNK
A degree in Business Teacher Education Provides:
- Opportunities to teach in public and private schools or community colleges.
- Excellent opportunities outside of teach in business.
- Expertise in using technology
- A career compatible with family life
Explore Business Education at the University of NE at Kearney:
- Two major endorsement areas: Basic Business (subject) and Business, Marketing, and Information Technology (field)
- Promotes entrepreneurship
- Required classes in management, economics, marketing, management information systems, accounting, and business administration
- Membership in Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) College organization affiliated with Future Business Leaders of American (FBLA for high school students)
Prepare Tomorrow's Workforce:
- Help students develop professional soft skills, technical skills, and knowledge necessary for business occupations
- Prepare students for post-secondary business courses and programs
- Help students become successful, productive citizens, consumers, and workers
Make a difference! Become a Business Education Teacher.