The CBT: Business Division, which includes accounting, economics, finance, management, management information systems, marketing, and supply chain management, continuously strives to develop and improve relationships with all stakeholders by providing student-centered educational opportunities and advancing knowledge through applied and pedagogical scholarship. As part of this process, Business Division of the College of Business and Technology endeavors to:
1. Define the learning goals and objectives.
2. Align curriculum with goals and objectives.
3. Identify instruments and measures.
4. Collect, analyze, and disseminate assessment data.
5. Use assessment data for continuous improvement to the programs.