Submitted Fall, 2003
The following outcomes are to be assessed in the capstone course, BMGT495 (Direct Measure 2). Assessment in this class for spring and summer of 2003 is ongoing and reports are not yet available.
- Students will have the ability to integrate concepts of other business disciplines with management.
- Students will be able to work effectively in teams.
- Students will show competency in oral communications.
- Students will show competency in written communications.
- Students will show competency in critical thinking.
- Students will show problem-solving skills.
- Students will demonstrate ability to use technology.
The outcomes numbered 3, 4 and 8 will also be assessed in the Management capstone course BMGT490 fall semester 2003 (Direct Measure 3).
Outcome number five is also assessed in the Management capstone course BMGT485 (Direct Measure 3). Results of this assessment for spring semester 2003 is linked.