Each of the statements or questions below addresses a feeling or attitude you may have toward the courses you take in biology. Please indicate on the five-point scale your agreement with the statement or question. The five points are:
- I am always under a terrible strain in a biology class.
- Biology is very interesting to me and I enjoy biology classes.
- Biology is fun.
- I have a good feeling toward biology.
- I really like biology.
- I have never liked biology; it is the subject I dislike the most.
- I am happier in biology class than in any other class.
- I feel more relaxed in biology class than in any other class.
* As modified from Collette and Chiappetta (1997)