Students completing the undergraduate economics or agri-business program will be prepared to use economic reasoning, theory and methodology in future academic endeavors, professional careers, and responsible citizenship.
Students will demonstrate:
- An understanding of the core knowledge of the discipline, including:
- Fundamental Characteristics of a Market System
- Basic tenets of Micro and Macro Economic Theory
- Economic Methodology
- Fiscal Policy
- Monetary Policy
- The ability to find relevant economic/agri-business data and use it in appropriate ways.
- The ability to read and comprehend economic/agri-business literature.
- The ability to write in a manner appropriate to the discipline.
Previous Economics Mission, Replaced Fall 2007
Previous Agri-Business Mission, Replaced Fall 2007