Graduates of the department are expected to be lifelong learners with the ability to think critically and to solve problems.
All graduates will be able to
- analyze problems related to Computer Science and Information Systems and determine the requirements for a solution
- design software solutions to problems related to the field.
- use software design and development tools to design and develop a solution to a problem.
- communicate and interact on a professional level with clients.
- write effective documentation for both non-technical and technical software users.
- be employed or accepted into graduate school