Students completing the undergraduate Agri−Business program will be prepared to use economic reasoning, theory and methodology as they apply to business decisions and governmental policies relating to agriculture.
Students will demonstrate:
- An understanding of the core knowledge of the discipline, including:
- Fundamental Characteristics of a Market System
- Basic tenets of Micro and Macro Economic Theory
- Economic Methodology
- Agricultural Policy
- Influence of fiscal policy, monetary policy, and international trade on agriculture
- The ability to find relevant Agri−Business data and use it in appropriate ways.
- The ability to read and comprehend Agri−Business literature.
- The ability to write in a manner appropriate to the discipline.
Previous Mission, replaced Fall 2005