University of Nebraska at Kearney
Student Assessment Committee Meeting
Meeting of September 8, 2008 Minutes
Present: Jessy Hansen, April Becker, Kristy Rickert
Absent: Students: Russell Crawford
Hansen called the meeting to order at 9:30 am in Founders Hall Room 2111.
- Jessy Hansen welcomed new committee member Kristy Rickert. Hansen shared the Instructional Preferences summary report with Rickert.
- The committee discussed bringing ideas to the next meeting of what data analysis to be done with the Instructional Preferences survey. They discussed presenting information to the Student Government along with the Faculty Senate.
- The committee also discussed emailing information from today’s meeting and the Instructional Preferences survey to those members that were unable to attend and have them email information back to Hansen or provide information at the next meeting.
- The committee also discussed recruiting new members. The committee was asked to bring ideas to the next meeting on this topic.
- Due to the lack of committee members, a meeting time was undecided. Hansen will be emailing committee members to arrange the next meeting date and time.