In the electronic portfolio, students will place artifacts which:
- document the manner in which they are implementing multicultural experiences in their classrooms
- document and provide clarifying narratives of the manner in which they work with other faculty and administrators to support increased understanding of importance of the multicultural experiences
- provide exemplars of instructional modules in which instruction is differentiated and adaptable for all learners
- show exemplars of their work and will have at least five examples/projects which focus on delivering content to diverse learners
- exhibit creation, composition, and development of a research or position paper, a multimedia presentation, or facilitate a discussion forum which focuses on a c ontemporary or critical issue in their discipline
Survey instruments are administered that assess each of the four programs alumni's perceptions of their accomplishment of the programs objectives using a Likert-type scale
Local school administrators, teachers, members of professional groups, and other advisor groups, a group we collectively refer to as our "critical friends," are also administered a similar Likert-type survey.