eCampus at UNK will pursue excellence in an elearning environment by providing support services to students and faculty. Students and faculty will find eCampus services to be accessible and convenient, learner centered, responsive to student and faculty needs, and innovative in teaching and learning.
- To provide accessibility and convenience to the online student.
- To encourage a sense of community and interaction among students, faculty, and staff in the elearning environment.
- To ensure students and faculty are satisfied with the online delivery method.
- To ensure online courses are comparable or superior to traditional face-to-face courses.
- To maintain student retention rates above the national average.
- To offer excellent support services to students and faculty.
- To provide adequate funding support to faculty for the development of online courses.
- To supply an online course checklist to all faculty on best practices for online teaching.
- To foster collaboration with various units on campus in providing quality support services to the online student and faculty.
- To provide satisfactory instructional design and development support to faculty in promoting excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.