Additional Questions for the Teaching Evaluation Form
Appended to the Teaching Evaluation Form for
CHEM 145, CHEM 150, CHEM 160, and CHEM 161
“This course enhanced my ability to . . .”
- Use critical thinking, reasoning, and analyzing in solving problems.
- Apply scientific methodology in a laboratory setting.
- Comprehend how scientific concepts originate and are validated and refined.
- Use specialized vocabulary to understand matter and energy.
- Make more informed decisions about public issues pertaining to science.
Responses were rated 1 through 5 according to the following scale:
- 1 = strongly disagree
- 2 = disagree
- 3 = neither agree nor disagree
- 4 = agree
- 5 = strongly agree