Academic Suspension Review and Reinstatement Appeal

  1. Download the Request for Academic Suspension Review form (.doc).
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Save the file, and send it as an email attachment to Kristi Milks at
If you are unable to open the Word document, download the form in .pdf format, print the form from your computer, complete it, and return it to the Senior Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs.
Academic and Student Affairs Forms