1207 West 26th Street Kearney, NE 68849
Housing 190 students, Randall is the most centrally located hall on campus, and features a large main floor piano and TV lounge, study lounge, and recreation area. The facility was built in 1961 and is named after Everett L. Randall. As a 1912 graduate of the Normal School, Randall was the first appointed to the State Board of Education for Normal Schools in 1941. The hall features TV lounges, kitchens, centralized bathrooms, and laundry facilities. Rooms are approximately 17' x 11'.