904 West 27th Street Kearney, NE 68849
Housing approximately 110 students on 4 floors, Martin Hall is named after former campus president George E. Martin. As the third president in school history, Martin led the school throughout the transition to the Nebraska State Teachers College at Kearney. Built in 1953 for $492,000, suggestions on the design came from many of the female upperclassmen for whom the building was built. The hall features some of the largest rooms on campus. A large, elegant ground floor lounge and kitchen facility, large lower-level recreation rooms, TV lounges, and study lounges add to the particularly close community atmosphere in the hall. Rooms are approximately 17' x 11'.