1203 West 26th Street Kearney, NE 68849
One of the larger halls on campus, Mantor houses approximately 320 students, and is named after former history professor and administrator Lyle E. Mantor. The four-story building opened in 1965 as a men’s dorm and is divided into three wings. Each wing features convenient lounges, bathrooms, and laundry facilities. Most rooms have a private sink. The ground floor features a TV lounge, Residence Hall Association (RHA) offices, study rooms, vending machines, a recreation room, a conference room, and a kitchen. Rooms are approximately 17' x 11'.