2615 11th Avenue Kearney, NE 68849
Formerly known as North Hall, this building was renamed in 1963 to honor one of UNK’s early graduates, Jennie M. Conrad, who later became a faculty member for the Normal School teaching social sciences. She retired in 1961 at the mandatory age of 70 after 41 years of service. Originally a women’s dorm, Conrad Hall was built in 1957 and includes centralized bathrooms and floor lounges. Along with approximately 75 residents, this building houses the Office of Residential and Greek Life. Rooms are approximately 16' x 11'.