1917 West 24th Street Kearney, NE 68849
In 1972 UNK acquired the former State Tubercular Hospital complex. West Center was one of five buildings that served the hospital. The buildings included West Center, the Sculpture Annex, the Communications Center, Welch Hall and the West Heating Plant. As the main hospital building, West Center was built in 1922. Major renovations were completed in 1984 and 2001. It now houses the departments of Accounting/Finance, Management, Marketing, Economics, the Safety Center, and UNMC's College of Nursing, Kearney Division.