2508 12th Avenue Kearney, NE 68849
This 66,000 square foot facility was built in 1955 in the original academic core of campus. This building allowed vocational arts to relocate from the old Administration Building. Originally known as simply the Vocational Arts Building, it was renamed in 1961 after Otto C. Olsen. Graduating from the Normal School in 1919, Olsen then joined the staff of the industrial arts department. He retired in 1957 having served as the chairman of the vocational arts division for 18 years. This structure currently houses Family Studies and Interior Design, Industrial Technology, and Computer Science and Information Systems, as well as Information Technology Services.