Ockinga Seminar Center
2505 20th Avenue Kearney, NE 68849
The Ockinga Seminar Center was constructed in 1983 as a gift from the Clara Ockinga estate. Clara Ockinga joined the business faculty in 1937. After 33 years of teaching, she retired in 1973. The seminar center was built adjacent to Welch Hall and includes office space as well as two seminar rooms for use by the University and the public. The building currently houses International Education.