Communications Center Building
1910 University Drive Kearney, NE 68849
Acquired by the university in 1972, this building was once part of the former State Tubercular Hospital. During that time, it supported the hospital (now called the West Center Building) as a kitchen complex. In 1995, it underwent a major renovation of the second floor and the addition was built to house the Rural Health Education Network/Distance Learning Center. The basement, first and third floors were then renovated in 1998 in order to upgrade the entire building into a more efficient and esthetic educational facility. The Communications Center Building is currently used by University Communications and Continuing Education.