College of Education Building
1615 West 24th Street Kearney, NE 68849
Prior to the construction of this building, the College of Education was dispersed at the east and west ends of campus. Office space for the College of Education was located in Founders Hall, the West Center Building and the General Services Building (named the Education Center at that time). There was also a need for classrooms able to accommodate courses using state-of-the-art instructional technology. With all this in mind, ground was broke on September 19, 2000 and the new College of Education Building was completed in 2002. This new facility brought faculty in the departments of Counseling and School Psychology, Communication Disorders, Educational Administration, and Teacher Education together into one central location. The building also houses the Dean's Office as well as KASE.